For some minutes Alice stood without speaking, looking out in all directions over the country - and a most curious country it was. There was a number of tiny little brooks running straight it from side to side, and the ground between was divided up into squares by a number of green hedges, that reached from brook to brook.
'I declare it's marked out just like a chess board!' Alice said at last.
- From Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking-Glass" (chp. II, The Garden of Live Flowers)
- the photograph was quite blurry and grainy, because it was captured in mid-motion, so i painted parts of it to remove the graininess
- several hours, approximately eight, with some heavy mousework and levels adjustments
- i had my last exam on my Children's Lit course yesterday afternoon... this is sort of an adieu
to the most wonderful course i have ever taken in my years at UofT...
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass happens to be my favourite children's book of all time...
- YES! i finally submitted another manip... it's been a while since the last one...
- i might be revisiting the fairy tale and fantasy theme often, as i am very much inspired by that course...
- this is dedicated to *iwaslikeWEEE
- she loves Alice as much as I do...